Draft-ietf-pana-statemachine: this draft went through the IESG review, and the current version actually satisfies all concerns from the IESG; the main issue that was raised was how the machine deals with EAP state machine silently discarding messages. Both me and the Discussing AD (Pasi) are happy with the latest revision in this respect, but we have an ongoing discussion with Alper about whether the chosen solution should do something else. I will send a separate e-mail about this.

Draft-ietf-pana-ipsec: what's up with this? If I remember correctly, we talked about finding an editor and there were some volunteers. Has a decision been reached on who is doing the edits? Secondly, we talked about what needs to be done with the draft, and at least one issue was identified about the selection of keys. I have not seen a conclusion from this thread, nor any updates to the draft. Are we ready to make the conclusion, or is more discussion needed? Can people go through the draft identify other remaining issues?

Jari