Hi Jari,

On 6/3/09 6:21 AM, "ext Jari Arkko" <jari.ar...@piuha.net> wrote:

> Draft-ietf-pana-ipsec: what's up with this? If I remember correctly, we
> talked about finding an editor and there were some volunteers. Has a
> decision been reached on who is doing the edits? Secondly, we talked
> about what needs to be done with the draft, and at least one issue was
> identified about the selection of keys. I have not seen a conclusion
> from this thread, nor any updates to the draft. Are we ready to make the
> conclusion, or is more discussion needed? Can people go through the
> draft identify other remaining issues?

Regarding this I-D, I do not believe there is sufficient interest or energy
to complete the work. Hence rather than being bogged down in the process of
updating the I-D and progressing it, it would be best to drop this I-D from
the WG charter and let it expire. I will send another note to the ML and
ensure there is consensus on this decision.

-Raj