Wed Nov 25 12:07:55 2009: Request 50641 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by g...@transsolar.com
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #50641] Not recognized dependencies in Modules
YAML and Maketext
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: g...@transsolar.com
 Ticket <URL: http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=50641 >

Hello Steffen,

Thank You for responding.

I solved the problem  with a combination of parameter -B and -a
now it runs perfectly and it is very useful. Thanks for the module and
the programs pp and parl.exe.

>>Locale::Maketext

Ok I understand, that it is not possible for scandeps.pl to find the
language files even they are pure perl code.
The problem is, that the Language-Modules are not loaded static.
They are loaded during program run time.

for problem 2,  I will wait for the next release of Active State Perl.
Now I use the older version.

Best regards

Martin Gut

Steffen Mueller via RT schrieb:

> [...]
>> C:\DOKUME~1\mgut\LOKALE~1\Temp\par-mgut\cache-
>> 946ce7a4f68d72a75ac3d1ac3892bcbfb0f86d7d\inc\lib
>> C:\DOKUME~1\mgut\LOKALE~1\Temp\par-mgut\cache-
>> 946ce7a4f68d72a75ac3d1ac3892bcbfb0f86d7d\inc
>> CODE(0x1090ef4) . CODE(0x10910d4)) at YAML/Base.pm line 162.
>> Compilation failed in require at script/testparpacker.pl line 3.
>> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/testparpacker.pl line 3.
>>
>> Also if  I copy the modul by hand in the Par File (test2.par) I get a
>> similar error:
>>
>> Can't locate loadable object for module Data::Dumper in @INC (@INC
>>

> Copying by hand is error prone for XS modules since you have to set up
> the correct shared library paths, etc.
>

>> Also the language-Files for the Module Maketext are not included in
>> the
>> par-File
>>

> I'm not very familiar with the Locale::Maketext setup. I presume the
> language files are installed as some sort of "shared" data. You may have
> to add them manually to the package using the -a switch. I don't think
> there is a way for Module::ScanDeps to detect dependencies on non-Perl
> resources.
>

>> One problem seems to be, that scandeps.pl does not find the modules. (
>> The result of scandeps.pl is included in the zip-file -> scan.txt)
>>

>>     2. Problem: Can't generate exe files with ActiveState Perl version
>>     v5.10.1
>>
>> with Version v5.10.1 pp crashes if I want to generate a exe-file.
>> This seems to be a general problem. I found the same error message
>> when
>> I google the problem, but found no solution until now:
>>
>> Set up gcc environment - 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)
>> Can't load 'C:/Programme/Perl/lib/auto/IO/IO.dll' for module IO:
>> load_file:Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden at
>> C:/Programme/Perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 70.
>>  at C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO.pm line 11
>> Compilation failed in require at C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm
>> line
>> 266.
>> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
>> C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm
>> line 266.
>> Compilation failed in require at C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/Seekable.pm
>> line 101.
>> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
>> C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/Seekable.pm line 101.
>> Compilation failed in require at C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/File.pm line
>> 133.
>> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Programme/Perl/lib/IO/File.pm
>> line 133.
>> Compilation failed in require at -e line 448.
>> C:\Programme\Perl\site\bin/pp: Failed to extract a parl from
>> 'PAR::StrippedPARL::Static' to file 'parldHkYm2V.exe' at
>> C:/Programme/Perl/site/lib/PAR/Packer.pm line 1155, <DATA> line 1.
>>

> How did you install PAR::Packer? Your version of PAR::Packer has to be
> compatible with your perl build.
>
> Try installing PAR::Packer from source. It should fix your second problem.

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und
Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden

 Dipl.-Ing. Martin Gut
 TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
 Büro München
 Landwehrstr. 60/62
 80336 München
 Germany

 Tel.: +49 (0)89 / 590688-45
 Fax : +49 (0)89 / 590688-59
 Mail: g...@transsolar.com
 Video IP: 87.234.210.46
 Web : www.transsolar.com

 Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
 Geschäftsführer :  Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler,  Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas
Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst
 Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart  HRB 23347
 USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911