Wed Feb 10 09:25:29 2010: Request 35882 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by DJH
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: pp -P => Can't locate PAR/Heavy.pm
   Broken in: 0.978
    Severity: Normal
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: d...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=35882 >

On Sat Jan 09 18:30:25 2010, CHOCOLATE wrote:
> On Wed May 14 10:56:44 2008, DJH wrote:
> > When I run pp -P and try to execute the resulting file on another
> > machine with a newer perl, it produces the error: Can't locate
> PAR/Heavy.pm
>
> Running an .exe generated on a clean XP Pro SP3 by:
>
>     pp -o foo.exe foo.pl

I'd just like to record that I believe the message by CHOCOLATE and all
subsequent posts are concerned with some different problem and should
not be in this ticket. I'd be grateful if an admin could move them to a
new ticket.

As far as I'm concerned, the original bug that I reported is still open.