Fri Jan 06 09:58:19 2017: Request 119737 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by webmas...@korten-privat.de
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Problems with detecting DateTime::Format::Natural dependencies
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: webmas...@korten-privat.de
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=119737 >

Hi,

first of all, thanks for providing this great tool that makes my life so
much easier!

I am trying to use pp to pack a perl program that uses the Music::Tag
module which in turn uses the DateTimeX::Easy module. This module then
uses DateTime::Format::Natural. The problem is, that
DateTime::Format::Natural.pm (~line 13) uses a whole host of packages
with 'use base':

use base qw(
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Calc
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Duration
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Expand
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Extract
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Formatted
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Helpers
     DateTime::Format::Natural::Rewrite
);

In order for my program to run, I had to manually add all these Modules
with the -M flag.

I also had to add '-M DateTime/Format/Natural/Lang/EN.pm'

Interestingly, in this case the double colon notation did not work.

Best

Till