Hello everyone!

I'm trying to make my Space Navigator working in ParaView v3.98.1 on my
Windows 8 machine. I built sources without problems (using VS2012, with qt
4.8.4, python 2.7.3, boost 1.53.0, OpenMPI 1.6.2, VRPN 07_30 - all rebuilt
in x64 mode) with turned on PARAVIEW_USE_VRPN and
PARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_VRPlugin (+ flags for enabling shared libraries,
python, mpi, visit bridge, etc). But, I'm unable to make it working from Qt
client. Here are my running steps:

1. I start vrpn_server in background (with enabled line with my device).
When I test it with vrpn_print_devices, everything works OK - whenever I
touch my device, vrpn client prints some values,
2. I start ParaView's Qt client, load VR plugin, create Cone sourse, define
VR connection and Interactions and push Start button,
3. I click on Cone source or "built in:" node in Pipeline Browser and touch
my Space Navigator but nothing changes (except vrpn_server reports
connection is established). Actually, for some actions like pushing button
(on 3d mouse) I get several instances of following warning in Output Window:

"Generic Warning: In
..\..\..\..\ParaViewCore\ServerManager\Core\vtkSMPropertyHelper.cxx, line
439

Call not supported for the current property type."

I get same behavior when I save options from my VR Panel to state file and
load it. Here is VR content from state file:

<VRConnectionManager>
    <VRPNConnection name="vrconnection" address="device0@localhost">
      <Button id="0" name="MyRightButton"/>
      <Tracker id="0" name="MyTracker"/>
    </VRPNConnection>
  </VRConnectionManager>
  <VRInteractorStyles>
    <Style class="vtkVRGrabWorldStyle" proxy="2125" property="Visibility">
      <Button role="Reset world" name="vrconnection.MyRightButton"/>
      <Button role="Rotate world" name="vrconnection.MyRightButton"/>
      <Button role="Translate world" name="vrconnection.MyRightButton"/>
      <Tracker role="Tracker" name="vrconnection.MyTracker"/>
    </Style>
  </VRInteractorStyles>

I hope I made some small mistake:-). Can anyone suggest where could be the
problem?

Thanks,
Nenad.