Hmm sorry if I had took a closer look I would have seen that
AllocateScalars set a default name "ImageScalars" to the scalar array.
Then don't know what you did but the print says that the name of your array
is "21745593" which is quite strange. Is it what you did?

Could you write your "output" image data to a .VTI file using a
vtkXMLImageDataWriter after initializing it in your RequestData
function and see if you can load in with PV and view it? Share it if you
can't.

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*