Von: Joachim Pouderoux [mailto:joachim.pouder...@kitware.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Jänner 2017 15:45
An: Lodron, Gerald
Cc: Paraview Developer (paraview-develop...@paraview.org); Paraview User
(paraview@paraview.org)
Betreff: Re: [Paraview-developers] [Paraview] vtkImageData Plugin, vtkImageData
not rendered

Could you share the code of your reader? If you prefer you can remove all
specific stuff and keep only VTK related stuff.
I would like to see how exactly you fetch the output grid to fill and how your
filter defines its output.
Best,

Joachim Pouderoux, PhD
Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team
Kitware SAS

Nope, the data is then nearly empty (<1kByte), hiere the vti writer output:

<VTKFile type="ImageData" version="1.0" byte_order="LittleEndian"
header_type="UInt64">
  <ImageData WholeExtent="0 -1 0 -1 0 -1" Origin="0 0 0" Spacing="1 1 1">
    <Piece Extent="0 -1 0 -1 0 -1"

      <PointData Scalars="21745593">
        <DataArray type="UInt8" Name="21745593" format="appended"
RangeMin="1e+299"               RangeMax="-1e+299"              offset="0"
             />
      </PointData>
      <CellData>
      </CellData>
    </Piece>
  </ImageData>
  <AppendedData encoding="raw">
   _
  </AppendedData>
</VTKFile>

Here the mhd header which I usually prefer, the “DimSize” is 0,0,0:
ObjectType = Image
NDims = 3
BinaryData = True
BinaryDataByteOrderMSB = False