The more things change, the more they remain the same or worse!

From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:payco@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Xola
Sent: 03 September 2013 10:00 AM
To: PAYCO
Subject: Re: [PAYCO]

Echoing mmAfrika Fikiswa, events will take place, whether those that think
they can make a difference partake in PAC events or not. Interesting how
many, who rubbished the Butterworths Congress are the same people who have
all the solutions to PAC's problems from the comfort of their lazyboys
(couches).

The PAC has indeed groomed a multitude of professional fault-finders who
seem to master name calling, with some not even belonging to a structure or
attending a single PAC event. Facebook and PAYCO Google are not enough noble
sons and daughters of the African soil, your solutions would come in handy
at relevant platforms.

Izwe lethu!

  _____