From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of mimi
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:41 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: In my case with PCR

Hi, All.  In my case with my PCR, unfortunately, according to my computer
which has Windows 98SE, the USB driver is missing.  This explains why I am
unable to get the XM PCR to play now.  When Windows 98 was reinstalled
during recent computer repairs, the USB driver got deleted.  Unfortunately,
I do not have that driver on a disc.  If anyone knows of a solution, please
tell me.  The radio is active, the antenna connected.

Mimi