From: "Rick Alfaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 1:37 PM
Subject: RE: Archos and Rock Box

Sarai,

Again, I don't have a recorder, but I believe the file for those units is
called ajbrec.ajz .  This file should be placed in the root directory of
your unit.  Off of the root diredctory you should have a .rockbox directory.
If you don't have punctuations turned on with your speech, there is a period
in front of rockbox.  Under the .rockbox directory, there should be at least
a langs directory.  In the langs directory you should have the files
english.lng and english.voice.

Actually, if you use Winrar or Winzip to extract the archive you downloaded
for your model to the root of your archos device, those folders along with a
few others should already be there and all you have to add is the
english.voice to the .rockbox/langs folder.

Hope that helps...

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro