Hi,

Advanced disk catalog

Try it and let us know please, how accessible this software is.

http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kurt E. Yount" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 2:05 AM
Subject: program for cataloging CDs


> I am looking for a user friendly program to catalog my CDs.  What I want
> is something where I put the disks in, hit return or something and it
> makes a file of what is on the CD.  I would then like that to be printed
> out as a TXT file or something else.  Any suggestions?  Kurt 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
> http://www.pc-audio.org
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

--
With the best wishes

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to