If you're looking for a low tech, free solution to list all tracks on your
CD's, you could use CDEX.

There's an option in the edit menu to copy CD information to the clipboard.
You can then open a blank document and paste in the details.  You can then
save as a word document, text document or HTML web page.

Kevin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kurt E. Yount" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:05 AM
Subject: program for cataloging CDs


> I am looking for a user friendly program to catalog my CDs.  What I want
> is something where I put the disks in, hit return or something and it
> makes a file of what is on the CD.  I would then like that to be printed
> out as a TXT file or something else.  Any suggestions?  Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to