hi hank.

when listening to a file in real player, whether your playing the file at
the time or you have stopped it, hold down the control key and press i at
the same time. a window will appear giving you all of the information on
that file, including its bitrate.

not sure about burning cd's with real player, as i haven't done this.

cheers.

marco.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "hank smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 1:21 AM
Subject: real player 10 questions


hello how do I tell what bit rate real audio files are done in in real
player 10?
also has any one successfully burned a cd with real player? if so how do I
do this with jaws? last I checked this feature wasn't usebul with speech
thanks
hank


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to