on the subject of reel player is there a vertion thats jfw friendly? thanks
and thats free and where can i get it from?
----------

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
radioanorak low stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12624/listen.pls
radioanorak high stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12626/listen.pls

----- Original Message -----
From: "hank smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:21 PM
Subject: real player 10 questions


> hello how do I tell what bit rate real audio files are done in in real
> player 10?
> also has any one successfully burned a cd with real player? if so how do I
> do this with jaws? last I checked this feature wasn't usebul with speech
> thanks
> hank
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to