hello I am running in to a strange cd burning problem.  I experience this
when ever I burn, mp3's wma's or purchased real audio music files threw the
real audio store.  I set the burning software (nero) for mp3's and wmas) to
0 pauses between tracks, (do not add gaps) in between tracks with realplayer
but I still get little gaps in between tracks.  I can't be having this when
my albums are supposed to make a smooth transision in to each other as far
as the songs are concerned.
does any one know how to fix this really anoying problem?
thanks
hank