You could record or download music from ACBRadio Interactive, probably, or any other radio station. What are the R.I.A. going to do? Stop that also?
----- Original Message ----- From: "ANN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:54 AM
Subject: CXM PCR compatible antennas

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get an XM antenna that has a good length of
cable and will be compatible, fit the antenna jack, on my XM PCR? My old
antenna is kind of totally destroyed, and I still don't have a replacement
for it yet. I had planned just to buy another pcr unit off Ebay just to get
the antenna, but for $300 and up . . . good Lord!Everyone has gone nuts
selling these things!

I enjoy the XM radio service, and as far as I know, there is no other way
for a blind person to be able to access artist names and titles unless we
are using the PCR units.

Thanks for any advice. I'll be polite and not say exactly what I think of
the RIAA, but are they so ignorant that they don't realize you could record
music from the PCR and any XM unit with a headphone jack, and you don't
need a specialized program to do it. I hate the fact that they are picking
on the PCR units just because of this fact.

~Ann