Well what I imagined I could do was to have a stand-alone device that I could use to record cassettes to cdr discs away from the computer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Guy Mallard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: CD Recorder

Andrea - Run a cable from the Output of the tape deck
to the Line In on your computer. Use the Record
function of a program named Media Jukebox to record
the sound and put it on your harddrive.
What I use is a homebuilt mixer that I run to the Line
In. That way I can hookup six different devices, and
use whichever one I choose.
Guy Mallard

--- Andrea Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there such a beast ie. an appliance that can be
connected say to a tape deck and record direct to a
cdr disc?
If such a recorder does exist, will it cost some
small portion of the national debt topurchase?
Cheers
Andrea
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
When you have eliminated the impossible.
whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >> REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom- Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] PH: (904)282-1472 Guy Mallard, Owner