Hi Steve
I'd love to, believe me man. But I saw the price on it and I was like oh man it sure would be nice to get something so nice for so cheap.
Unfortunately, all the other players, at least that I've seen, are around $300 to $350 and I just can't afford something like that at the moment. Ah, I guess i've just gotta save up those coins.
<smile>.