Hi Gary,
I think this is what Andy is trying to do.  He writes:

Hi all.

I've converted 14 Roy Harper albums to mp3 format and would like to back
these up onto a DVD to save disks.  I'm using Easy CD Creator version 6.0 and
would really welcome a step by step at how to achieve this.  I've attempted
but cannot manage it.  I have discovered that the albums amount to 1.37gb.
Is this too large for a DVD?  Any advice would be very appreciated, folks.
Thanks.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at: