I actually had the mic selected while recording, not stereo mix. I fixed the
issue. Thanks for your help. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:51 PM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Need help sorting out a recording issue.

You can in fact record more then one audio source at a time...
Select stereo mix, like you are doing under recording controls, and uunute
your wave playback and microphone playback and make sure both are turned up.
Sounds to me like you have done that, and this is not working for you.
I'm not sure why this might be.


 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jamie Pauls
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:39 PM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Need help sorting out a recording issue.

Are you saying that I cannot record Jaws and my microphone at the same time
with only one sound card? That is not how I understand it. Please clarify. 




_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to