hey Bev.  Are you getting the same results when you use your speakers?  have
you tried another set of headphones?  Or tried the currant headphones in
another unit?
  If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?%LINES%then where does the
learning start?
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Beverly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: Strange Problem


> I used to be able to hear from my headset but all of a sudden I can't. I
> don't remember changing anything, but for some reason, no go. I am running
> Windows XP and I have an autigy 2 sound card. If anyone can help me I
would
> surely appreciate it because I love talking on Skype and for the people.
> Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.
> Beverly
> If you like R&B or Gospel music, check out my station at
> http://www.live365.com/stations/shilohsmom
>
> MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype BlackPearl1953
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to