Hi Steve.  From what I've been hearing about this Radio, it's very 
complicated!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Matzura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:56 PM
Subject: More on ZaraRadio


> OK, here's some news.
>
> Regarding hourly time announcements, I logged into and registered
> myself with the ZaraRadio discussion board and got privs to download
> members-only stuff, like two separate packages of hourly time
> announcements.Unfortunately, they're both in Spanish, but you can get
> the idea of what's required if you listen to a couple and pay
> attention to the file naming convention.  Extract the ZIP files into
> the c:\Program Files\ZaraSoft\ZaraRadio\Time folder.  Then, go into
> ZaraRadio and you can hear the way the time announcement will sound by
> pressing h on the keyboard.
>
> I was wrong about one aspect of this. There is, in fact, a 00-minutes
> file. It simply says "en punto", o'clock in Spanish, if you will.
>
> Now, about jingles. I'm having a little trouble with some of the words
> on the help page about jingles, but what I get so far is this:  At the
> bottom of the screen there are nine list boxes that currently say the
> word "empty" if you move your mouse cursor along the bottom edge
> there.  Next to each of those list boxes is a graphic symbol which, I
> believe, is a graphic representation of the digits 1 through 9.  This
> is based on the documentation, which, as I said, is a little sketchy
> at this point. To the right of these nine list boxes you will find the
> single digit 1 displayed.  If you click on this, you will be placed
> in, for lack of a better term, list box hell. It's a list box of ten
> items, numbered 1 through 10. According to the documentation, you can
> have up to 90 jingles loaded.  What I can't figure out is whether it's
> nine windows of ten, or ten windows of nine.  The reason I call this
> "listbox hell" is because once you're in it, the only way to get out
> of it that I have found is to click somewhere else on the screen,
> discounting menus and toolbar buttons.  You have to click on another
> list (list of events, list of tracks in the playlist, anything) to get
> you out of the jingles listbox mess.
>
> What I haven't figured out yet is the name of the jingles folder and
> the format of the filenames, if there is any such.
>
> More to follow.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to