From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:21 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: accessible computer remote programs

OK I'll bite here.  I take it that JAWS 7.0 comes with some type of a remote
program?  Please explain how this work in more details.  Thanks!

Reese

Check out my radio station at:
http://www.shilohsplace.net.
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Music request at:
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- > You have that ability with jaws7. You pay a
one time fee for remote access
> of $200.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we