From: "Lynn Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: Cannot get good microphone volume

Hi Rick. When I go into the volume control, there is an advanced
button next to the microphone, but the only thing in there is a check
box for monitoring, which is checked, but nothing about the boost
like I had on the old PC. I'm guessing that this sound card just
isn't good for recording, which is what my research unfortunately has shown.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we