I don't remember the url you can get it from but try replay converter.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Moore
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:58 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for some help

I am trying to find a way to get old Prairie Home Companion sound clips of
Emily Shackleton that were made in 1996 into mp3 format. They are Reel Audio
files with a .ra extension. Gold Wave doesn't even recognize that the files
are there. I am not going to buy Sound Forge as I am already a Gold Wave
enthusiast. Is there either a plug-in for Gold Wave or a separate program I
can use to convert Reel files to mp3 files? And also, how accessible is the
program if there is one?
Thanks.

--
John Moore

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we