I took a quick look at the Applian web site, but couldn't find any prices.
What are they asking for the full AV suite?
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list." <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: Looking for some help

I can't record in Gold Wave and also play in Media Player Classic
(Reel Alternative). I don't have that kind of setup. Gold Wave records
on its own sound card with a mixer and two Audix dynamic vocal mikes.
Reel and everything else is on the other and I have no intention of
changing it. I'm going to buy Replay Converter. I was absolutely
amazed with it.

On 9/15/06, Ibby Karbhari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John,
> If you would like to send me the file, I will try and convert it for you.
> Please email off list.
> Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
> Phone: 020 7243 0500
> Mobile: 07799 768 771
> • If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on
> Skype
> by clicking on, or adding, the username
> IbbyKarbhari
> E-Mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web Site Visit:
> http://www.moving-mountains.com

John Moore

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we

http://www.eset.com