Hello Tom
After reading the messages, I can certainly see why you may have some 
concerns. It is entirely possible that he was having a bad day or was 
just being abbrupt for whatever reason.  Personally I think your 
action of banning him was a tad extreme, but everyone runs their 
lists differently, and there also may have been private 
correspondence I didn't see.
You do run the list however and it is your decision to make.




At 07:10 PM 1/13/2007, you wrote:
>Ladies and gentlemen,
>
>Lynne King has been banned from subscribing to the PC-Audio
>list.  I have contacted him several times in the passed about
>using foul and degrading language but he apparently chose to
>not adhere to my request.  I don't think messages of the type
>he posted recently to the list are appropriate.
>
>If he subscribes with a different e-mail list I'll deal with it.
>
>Tom
>
>
>
>Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to