From: "Brandon Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list." <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: I need help installing rockbox

Hi,
What you need to do is first of all place the x5fw.bin in the firmware
directory. Plug in the power cord before you paste that in there. Unplug
the USB and turn the player off. Turn it back on again and that part
should be done. Then, if you have the latest daily build, which is what
you need, for the IAudio X5, copy and paste the .rockbox directory into
the root and put the english.voice, again from a daily build, into the
langs directory. You'll need to go to files to find your music, and
resume playback once you've got stuff going.

If you need any more help, EMail me offlist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brandon