Hmmm, not me, I'm very arrogant and outlandish so I doubt I'll change
much.

On 20/07/2007, at 4:09 AM, Keith Gillard wrote:

I see that your also busy generating comments for which you have
little or
no research behind them.

I suggest you might want to consider reviewing some of your earlier
posts
then maybe you might reframe from making such outlandish and arrogant
statements...Keith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: 6th generation IPOD's Comin

I must admit, I get a good laugh out of some people who just hunt
around for excuses without actually reading fact, I guess that's the
"blind" for you, easier to knock something than read or research
something or try something.
The I phone I admit is not perfect but neither are a million other
products but yet most are usable with a little forethought, at the
present stage the Ip phone cannot be used by a totally blind person
because of the nature of its design and in a previous message I
posted a way that this problem could be rectified. I also said that
if you went to the pages pertaining to the I Phone, you could bring
up the Accessability pages and you would discover that many
accessability features have been built-in to help people including
people with low vision, deafness etc. I'll be perfectly frank with
all of you, as I'm deaf-blind, I may consider purchasing this phone
in the future for the main benefit of accessing its "TTY"
capabilities. Obviously I'm not going to waste my money until I find
out how these work but as I use a "TTY" allot of my time then this
feature (assuming I can get it to work somehow) will be highly useful
for my communications needs etc.