From: "Timothy" <tmthywy...@aol.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:22 PM
Subject: Normalization

Hello,
I have about twenty recordings recorded at the same volume level. I would like
to find a program that can boost the volume of all of
the files up the same amount. in other words, I want a file to be louder, but
at the same level of loudness compared to the other
nineteen files. Is this possible? If so, are there any free software that can
do this? I tried mp3 direct cut, but it gave me
different db levels for each file every time I normalize it.

Awaiting your response,
Timothy

Jonathan Mosen List Founder