The program you want is called mp3gain. It is wonderfully accessible; however, you will need to google it as I do not know where I found it.
Don Roberts ----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy" <[email protected]> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:22 PM Subject: Normalization Hello, I have about twenty recordings recorded at the same volume level. I would like to find a program that can boost the volume of all of the files up the same amount. in other words, I want a file to be louder, but at the same level of loudness compared to the other nineteen files. Is this possible? If so, are there any free software that can do this? I tried mp3 direct cut, but it gave me different db levels for each file every time I normalize it. Awaiting your response, Timothy Jonathan Mosen List Founder Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [email protected] Jonathan Mosen List Founder Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [email protected]
