I'll do that. Thanks so much for your response.

From,
Timothy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Barry Chapman" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: Normalization


Hi Timothy,

Try MP3 Gain.  You can get it at
http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Barry Chapman

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Timothy" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:22 PM
Subject: Normalization


Hello,
I have about twenty recordings recorded at the same volume level. I would 
like to find a program that can boost the volume of all of
the files up the same amount. in other words, I want a file to be louder, 
but at the same level of loudness compared to the other
nineteen files. Is this possible? If so, are there any free software that 
can do this? I tried mp3 direct cut, but it gave me
different db levels for each file every time I normalize it.

Awaiting your response,
Timothy

Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.10.24/1954 - Release Date: 02/15/09 
18:09:00



Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]



Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to