From: Dave McElroy WA6BEF
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: What am I doing wrong?

Ok, this is probably an elementary question so I'll just say that now before
you all start laughing.

I've decided that I'd like to play some of my albums in order as they
appear.  So a couple of them now have ready made M3U files but when I open
them they seem to go straight to the end of the file and though Winamp is
open it tells me "track 15 stopped" as an example.  Am I doing something
wrong?

As long as I've played with this stuff I've never once touched a play list,
which is why I say I am assuredly elementary in this arena.  So what am I
doing wrong?

Many thanks.

database 4059 (20090507) __________

http://www.eset.com