To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: my Cd's or dvd's will not play at all on my machine

No No. I am just playing the cd for example with winamp as my default player.
i also got powerdvd.
I want my computer to play it.

Matthew_2010 wrote:
Are you trying to play the CD or DVD you burned using the free software we've been discussing on the list? If so, then there were probably errors during the burn. The first and simplest solutions would be trying a real commercial music CD and se if that plays. Secondly, try rebooting and playing the commercial CD again. Let's start with that simple stuff first.

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>