To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: question about playing Bard books on computer

A friend has downloaded and been registered with Bard, but he hasn't yet gotten the player from the library. Can he play Bard books through his computer, or does he need the player hooked up to his computer to play them? Quick Time tries to open but it doesn't recognize the file extension. Hope someone can help.