Hello Chris and others,
If I'm downloading older books that were adapted from cassettes, how will I know this? I'm asking because there isn't any think on the Bard Talk website to indicate this.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: <cov...@ccs.covici.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: NLS BOOK QUESTIONS

--------
You happened to download one of those books which were converted from
cassette and didn't have many markers.  I have seen them work all ways.

DJ DOCTOR P <djdoct...@att.net> wrote:

Hello List Members,
I have a couple of questions about the NLS books.
My questions are, the books that I get in the mail on NLS cartridges, I can use the previous and next buttons to move from chapter to chapter. But within the books that I download from the Bard Talk website, using the next button gets you from the beginning to the end of the book. Why is it that I can move from chapter to chapter in the books that comes to me in the mail? And, why can't I move from chapter to chapter in the books that I download from the Bard Talk website?
Thinks in advance.
My best regards.
  John.

How do