did you double check your settings with the books you downloaded? the majority of the books I read come from the BARD sight and I have no problems moving from chapter to chapter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:22 PM
Subject: NLS BOOK QUESTIONS

Hello List Members,
I have a couple of questions about the NLS books.
My questions are, the books that I get in the mail on NLS cartridges, I can use the previous and next buttons to move from chapter to chapter. But within the books that I download from the Bard Talk website, using the next button gets you from the beginning to the end of the book. Why is it that I can move from chapter to chapter in the books that comes to me in the mail? And, why can't I move from chapter to chapter in the books that I download from the Bard Talk website?
Thinks in advance.
My best regards.
 John.