To: "PC Audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Converting stereo .mp3s to mono

Hi all,

I've lost my hearing in one ear (the left) because of a complicated brain
tumor story. But when I work out, I still prefer to have some rock music in
one ear bud.

I have a copy of EZ CD/DVD Creator, a fairly recent build, and the designer
sent me a file he said would merge to two channels for me.

But it involves a file extension that neither I nor my Windows XP Home has
ever heard of, and I can't run the file and get a list of mono preferences
for bps rate to appear beneath the stereo output options.

Can anyone help? It's kind of primitive, audio-wise, to go back to mono like
early Beatles records, but I gotta do it.

Thanks,
Joel
, pr9im

http://www.eset.com