Strange. My Winamp is showing as 5.621. Try uninstalling Winamp and run the installer again.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 02/09/2011 18:16, Fanus wrote:
Hi Chris
Well, I downloaded and installed ninite but when I run it,
it said that my installed version is newer but mine is
v5.08D and I am sure there are later versions. On the site
it says Ninite looks for the latest version but this is
obviously not correct.
Regards
Fanus

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris hallsworth"<christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List"<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: latest winamp which works with jaws

You can generate a Ninite installer of Winamp at
www.ninite.com/winamp.
The latest and greatest will work providing you tell Winamp
to use the
classic and not the modern skin.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 02/09/2011 16:21, Fanus wrote:
Hello list
Can someone please tell where I can download the latest
version of winamp which works well with jaws?
Regards
Fanus