Only certain parts of the library are not accessible. The on line parts
which throw up a web like interface are pretty tough to work with.
Things like bookmarks, local media, podcasts, portable media players and
so on are reasonably accessible with JAWS and NVDA. Probably Window Eyes
and System Access as well, but I don't use those screen readers myself.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com