From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of tick...@juno.com
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:36 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: Volume; Need some help here with Audacity thanks!

Hi back and thanks, the Grace USB ??? is a cassette to PC player. It is a
special player that allows you to play cassets and they are then
transfered into your com by a USB port. This device comes with Audacity
as the program to use for file editing. It also allows you to store the
files as MP3 files and this is my main effort as of now.
That is it my friend!
MMM
TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,