Hi back about cassett player. This is one I found at Frys. It is called a
Grace-USB with some numbers? They also sell the grace device for records.
This one has a few things on it but no speed adjustment as far as I know.
It has a tone recording knob that I have not figured out yet but I think
it adjusts the noises but not the speed. I am blind and have not yet read
the manual that tells all. But have transfered files and it does its job.
But my sound adjustments seem to be in my com or in my programs so far.
That is it!
MMM

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,