With NVDA it appears to be accessible so long as you know how to use object navigation, flat review. With JAWS I assume it's similar, except you can use the JAWS cursor to manipulate the program. There is also an accessible system tray icon which brings up a menu with a right click.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 13/04/2012 17:27, Dujari, Prateek wrote:
What about its accessibility with the JAWS screen reader for blind people?

Prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:42 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Virtual Audio Streaming

I found an interesting program/driver combination over on another list.
It is basically a virtual audio card. It allows you to basically do what
Stereo Mix could offer in XP, but perhaps more. This is especially
useful for Vista and later users, or XP users whose sound card does not
support Stereo Mix. Free trial with "trial" noise, whatever that is,
added as part of the evaluation's limitations, available at
www.virtualaudiostreaming.net. The program is called Virtual Audio
Streaming.