The victor stream is a very good option if audible books and bookmarks
are your concern. The stream save bookmark your place no matter what,
and you can create a veriety of custom bookmarks manually at any spot
of your desire. The new stream have wifi, and audible support. And I'm
sure soon it should be able to download audible books from the device.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451