It never tries to install anything extra on my machine. I don't remember if it did the first time I installed it or not but not now when I install the newer versions.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Curtis Delzer
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: DVD Ripping Software Info Wanted

what about all those extra packages or pieces it wishes to install?

--
Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O
San Bernardino, CA.

curtis1...@verizon.net

skype: curtis1014

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:24:14 -0500
"Dean Masters" <dwmaster...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have mentioned Freemake Video Converter which wil rip a DVD into a number of video files. It is free and can be found at:

www.freemake.com

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Olesen