At this time, I don't have it set up, because I had to get a replacement for my cablebox. You see, when a frind of mine got it plugged in, my cablebox wouldn't work. I don't know if the box failed because she plugged the Apple TV into it, or not. I hope that shouldn't effect it though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: Apple TV

Please explain more what you mean. The Apple TV is an input to your regular TV so it does not interfere with what you watch on your regular TV. The Apple TV only received programming from the internet so it does not receive cable channels directly. However, I'm not sure I answered your question.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson