The Apple TV is only one of a few options, you may need to stop and think about
what you want from your Television before deciding on any accessaries.

I'd certainly look at the Chromecast before the Apple tv, the Chromecast is
around half the price and offers much more than Apple TV does, its more
portable and so forth.

On 8 Jun 2014, at 10:25 pm, Frank Ventura <frank.vent...@littlebreezes.com>
wrote:

> The TV brand really doesn't matter. Get an Apple TV and hook it up to that
> Samsung (or any) TV and use Airplay to stream your media to the TV.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598