From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Don Ball
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 2:12 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question?

I would hold off if I could if you are in the US. It sounds like we are on the
edge of a cliff of total accessability with tvs and set top boxes. Com cast is
talking total accessability with in the next year and Panasonic Has made a
totally accessible tv in the last two years.
I hope we get a better answer here than I had but I would weight a while.