I can't speak for the Tecsun PL-360, I can only speak for the Tecsun PL-660 and
PL-880 receivers.

To enable/disable Long Wave first turn the radio off then hold down the number
2 key on the keypad for 3 seconds, this command is a toggle.

If the Long Wave band is enabled the AM button should toggle you between Medium
and Long Wave.